Who processes the data?
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file of information that the server of this Website sends to the device (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc. ) of the user who accesses any page of the Website, with the purpose of storing and retrieving information about the navigation carried out from this computer. Different types of cookies can be distinguished:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
According to the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e. g. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies (retargeting or remarketing): Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which provides the service requested. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on this.
In this link you can access the cookie guide published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Cookies used by DDSPORTCAR:
On the DDSPORTCAR Website we use various types of cookies:
Own cookies (sent to the user's terminal equipment from the domain managed by DDSPORTCAR): technical cookies, for calls excepted, as the Law does not require warning of their use. Third-party cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by DDSPORTCAR):
From Google Analytics: More information about Google's use of Google Analytics cookies can be found at the following link: https://www. google.com/intl/es_en/policies/technologies/types
- DoubleClick by Google: Google advertising cookies that are used to study the audience, obtaining information about their browsing, collecting data anonymously to provide advertising based on the navigation made. More information about Google's use of DoubleClick cookies can be found at the following link: https://support. google. com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en - Facebook Pixel and Facebook Custom Audience Cookies
- Facebook advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: serve to direct ads to the user about products or services that the user has visited, purchased and/or used on a specific page of the Web. They also allow you to limit the number of times an ad is displayed so that the user does not see the same ad over and over again. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of business advertising campaigns that use Facebook services. More information about Facebook's use of Facebook Custom Audience cookies can be found at the following link: https://www. facebook. com/privacy/explanation
- Google AdWords Conversion Cookies Analytics and Advertising: Collect anonymous navigational data to know the results of campaigns conducted. More information here: https://www. google. com/policies/technologies/cookies/; - Google Dynamic Remarketing Behavioral Advertising Cookies (remarketing): By means of dynamic remarketing and the insertion of the corresponding cookies in the user's browser, the user will be able to visualize advertising related to the contents visited on the Web, even when the user is no longer surfing the Web. More information about Google's use of Google Dynamic cookies can be found at the following link: https://support. google. com/adwords/topic/3122874?hl=en&ref_topic=3121935
- Social plugins (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, etc. ) that monitor the activity of Web users.
Find out more:
Information on how to block or disable cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042